Ingredients for Cake:
- 180 milliliters of cow’s milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (chemical yeast)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 pieces of egg
- 95 milliliters of edible vegetable oil
- 200 grams of white sugar
- 35 milliliters of boiling water
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 50 grams of cocoa powder
- 150 grams of wheat flour
Ingredients to Decorate:
- 100 grams of grated chocolate
Ingredients for Bitumen:
- 100 grams of semi-bitter chocolate
- 1 / 2 cup of espresso coffee
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Mix the flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the eggs, milk, vanilla, and oil and beat until everything is integrated.
- Pour the boiling water little by little and continue beating until integrated.
- Add the mixture to a previously greased and floured mold and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Beat the cream to form spikes. Reservation.
- Mix the whipped cream with the melted chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave and previously warm, add the coffee concentrate and reserve.
- Cut the cake in half and spread a layer of bitumen.
- Cover with the other half of the cake without pressing and add the rest of the bitumen.
- Add the chocolate zest on top.